Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the unlucky day


As I woke up this morning, I felt completely different! This was for one particular reason that I was feeling very strange.I always looked forward to breakfast which always consisted of chocolate cereals but today I didn't like them.I went to the school, still feeling gloomy.In the first period, I realized that my best friend hadn't come to the school.well that was the beginning of my unlucky day and then I suddenly remembered that today was supposed to be my unlucky day! so that was why I was feeling strange! I thought.then after that it was science period and I realized that I had not brought my science book! that was the moment when I felt disastrous! because not bringing an science book meant that I had to endure full fifteen minutes of an boring lecture given by my science teacher to me! well I endured that and when the period ended I thanked god that the period was over.after that it was my games period but I refused to play soccer with my friends because I said that today was my unlucky day and that I wouldn't be able to play without doing at least a dozen mistakes.then my friend told me something valuable! he told me that there is no such thing as unlucky so play with your heart and you will win.And I just did that! and blimey I played really very well.
so I just wanted to tell those few people who are saying that it was their unlucky day just like me that it is wrong believe in yourself and you will win!

No comments:

Post a Comment