Sunday, May 16, 2010

Problems In Our Life!

As I sit here, In the cool breeze of morning.And think about the problems I have in my life.A thought occurred to me that why should we worry about the problems in our life? why should we not enjoy our life like the birds in the sky which fly high up in the sky and can go where ever they want to go,with no worries and no fears.Now you would want to tell me that birds also have fears about hunting,feeding and things like that.But these problems are minor problems and can be easily overcome.These problems are not like the problems in our life.well coming back to the point,As I was saying why couldn't we be free like the birds and enjoy our life!

Well as for my reason I think this is because we are so selfish.We never think about the things we have done to other people and when they do these things to us, we always complain.We never think how much it would have hurt to tease someone or to be rude to someone who is dear to you!
Well that was my reason about not enjoying our life.I would only like to say one thing in the end that whatever the reason is we should enjoy our life and never complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment