Friday, May 14, 2010

daily diary

well!today was an excellent day. starting from school i enjoyed myself completely. In my first period we studied Eng lit.we were doing r.t.cs and i got an opportunity to answer.first i was confused and couldn't think of an answer but in the end i got it! and believe me my answer was the best in the whole class!! the second period was of Isl and we did question answers but nothing special occurred in this period.then came Urdu A period but as the teacher of Urdu a was absent! It was a free period and we enjoyed it very much! I talked with my best friend m.Ali the whole period. Then it was break and i played football.after the break there were two consecutive periods of science and they were the most dreadful ones!!!!!! Then it was off and i returned home.after returning home i performed my prayers and then went downstairs to play with my friends.After one hour I returned home and I had some lunch.then i sat down to complete my homework.and now i am writing this blog.but i only want to say one thing that it was a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment