Saturday, May 15, 2010

The world of nature









we went to Switzerland for an holiday trip and I thought I will share those few moments with you! After reaching Switzerland, we decided to go to the country side. On our way to the countryside we spotted breathtaking views of the sea and we stopped near this one.The sight of the sea from there was so picturesque that it took me a lot of time to absorb it all in! only the sound of the sea was so amazing that you would only want to hear it on and on! After spending an hour their we decided to continue our journey.After four hours the countryside began to start and soon we were surrounded with greenery. Then after a few moments I again notice a waterfall.I pointed towards it to my dad and we decided to have a break again. as we drew near the waterfall, I began to praise the wonders of god! we stopped near it and again the view was so awe-inspiring that for a moment I was lost in it! The water of the waterfall was so fresh that you wouldn't believe me if told you! we had our lunch their and the time we were having lunch i was just looking into it, absorb in the wonders of nature! After Lunch we continued our journey.We reached the countryside after another hour of driving.After reaching the countryside, we decided to have a look into the farm fields. The farm fields were no less than the waterfall or the sea, they were of the same beauty! The Farm fields were so glorious to look at! They continued for a long distance and as far as I could see they were of the same beauty.They were ploughed on a slope so that they were giving a nice landscape! we spent a few weeks in Switzerland and then we returned back home.but it was the most wonderful holiday trip of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment